please make sure to inform all members of your team that I still need there stats after each biweekly challenge! I'd like to calculate the points and stuff, then pass the information onto the captains. You are more than welcome to also keep track of their stats, but please make sure they know to also give them to me.
can you please help promote this?
“…there will be a new challenge coming up. It’s a charity challenge, called ‘For A Cause’. It’s a fundraising challenge! The money we earn from it will be donated to World Vision, where it is most needed. It’s for a good cause. The challenge will be open for application soon. At about 12PM-2PM GMT+7, In between that time the challenge will be open for us to apply. But if you can’t do the challenge, then at least sponsor or donate >////< Not asking for money, but it would help a lot of people, and we are not keeping the money, we are donating them. And if you win the challenge you will also receive a prize! If you donate, the money goes to the children who barely have any food and clothes. They will be really happy this year :)”
i'm sorry for being rude. it's just i've been waiting all day. and i didn't take my meds this morning. so i'm sorry okay. just go to the member ont he side above customize, and then invite by email. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org thanks honey. i'm sorry again.
But…everyone else just followed the page? That’s all you have to do. Just go to the page, and click follow. …that’s what everyone else did.’
EDIT: Members are people who can also make post on this page. The co-captian and captain are the only people that make post.
HI WHOEVER IS ON HERE. CAN YOU PLEASE INVITE ME TO THE TEAM'S PAGE. I'M ON YOUR TEAM, AND I AM SO FRUSTRATED RN BECAUSE NO ONE IS SENDING ME THE INVITATION. SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU WITH MY REQUEST BUT I AM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE SEND ME THE INVITE.
hey! I'm super excited to be part of team summer love. But theres a problem. This page sucks! No offense, captian. But seriously, look at the other pages. Ours is the ugliest and least updated. Please please please use a nice theme from this girl: http://themes.pouretrebelle.com/ It will boost our team vibe! Thanks!!! I'm confident in you as a captain, this page is just pissing me off. <333 love ya
Hello, I’m the co-captain.
I am working on fixing our page at the moment. It should be set up and nice looking by Saturday January 1st.
· Week 1-2 (Jan. 16-Jan. 30): Water challenge- You’re striving to drink 8 full glasses of water a day! No sodas, no juice. Diet sodas, and coffee are allowed! Each day you drink the required amount of water you will earn your team 1 point. (So if you drink the required amount of water every day for the whole two weeks you will earn your team 14 points!) If you drink a soda, juice, or other sugary beverages one day, you do not get the point. MAKE SURE TO TELL ME HOW MANY DAYS YOU MET THE REQUIREMENT AND IF YOU HAD ANY BANNED BEVERAGES IN YOUR WEEKLY WEIGHINS!
· Week 2-3 (Jan. 31-Feb.7) Cardio challenge- You’re striving to work on your cardio 30 minutes every other day this week! Each day you do this, you will earn your team one point! You can only earn up to 8 points this challenge, so doing extra is great, but it will not earn extra points!
· Week 4-5 (Feb. 8-Feb. 22): Fruits/veggies challenge: You’re striving to eat at least 4 servings (total) of fruits and veggies a day! Each 4 servings you will earn a point for your team.
· Week 6-7 (Feb. 23-Mar. 9): No binge challenge: Each day you are binge free you will earn one point for your team!
· Week 8-9 (Mar. 10- Mar. 24) More exercise challenge: In these two weeks I’m hoping you guys will workout super hard! No extra points in these weeks, but remember you get one point for every ten minutes you exercise so get going!
· Week 10-11 (Mar. 25-Apr. 8): Less calories challenge: This week try to subtract at least 150 calories from your daily calorie consumption. In the biweekly weigh in send me the amount you used to eat, and what you ate daily in the past weeks. No extra points this week.
· Week 12-13 (Apr. 9- Apr. 23): Crunches/Pushup challenge: Calculate how many calories you ate today divide that by 50 and thats how many crunches AND pushups you have to do everyday. No extra points, just raise those exercising minutes!
· Week 14-15 (Apr. 24-May 8): LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE: This is going to be the hardest week. I want you guys to combine all the past week challenges into one. You will earn your team their final points by: exercising more, eating less calories, doing the crunch/pushup challenge, the water challenge, the fruit and veggie challenge, the cardio challenge, and the no binge challenge. (MAKE SURE TO GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED IN YOUR FINAL WEIGH IN)
motivation is key. Im excited for this new journey and oh boy we are going to kick some ass! If you know anything about html please let me know. I want to like add a picture or two in the corner but I cant remember how to do it. :9 Oh man Im hamped. If you have any questions email your captain or co-captain at email@example.com or just send a message to here.